First of all, I just started using your app this past week. I'm very impressed with all the features and how you respond to users, so it only took me a few hours to convince me to buy the Pro option. I'm coming from a tracking app that was ok but has been abandonded by the developer for quite a while now.
Ok, now down to the question. I have several packages being tracked. Some UPS, USPS, Fedex, Amazon, and eBay. All of them are syncing fine except for my 3 eBay orders. It says it last updated "Yesterday" and when I try to do a sync, I get "Error loading data". I tried removing the eBay account and readding it, but no luck. All the other services are updating fine, so it appears that something is wrong specifically with the eBay sync process.