More and more often, when this app refreshes the status of deliveries, it somehow sends the request as though it was coming from some location other than where I actually am.
I was in Idaho a couple of weeks ago. When I refreshed my deliveries, I was immediately presented with a captcha (that only partially displays, btw) and 2 seconds later I got a warning email that someone had just tried to access my Amazon account from somewhere in Nevada.
Just a few days ago, I was in Washington state. Again, tried to refresh my deliveries. Got another (partial & unreadable) captcha, and a warning email that someone in California had just tried to access my Amazon account.
To get a few troubleshooting things out of the way:
- I don't use a VPN or proxy service
- This "location error" doesn't always happen. It's seemingly random.
- It has happened while using both wifi and mobile data
- I have location turned on, with high accuracy enabled
- No other app that uses my location ever shows me as being anywhere other than where I actually am.
- This has been going on for a while. So, yes, I've tried:
- resetting my phone,
- removing and re-adding my accounts,
- and reinstalling the app altogether.